Payment & Shipping Terms:
co2 fractional laser treatment,
fractional co2 laser machine
1540nm Er Glass Laser Machine / Beauty Equipment For Improving Skin Texture And Tone, Skin Tightening
Er glass laser(1540nm)
What's Er: glass laser (1540nm) systems?
Er: glass is a nonablative fractional laser resurfacing treatment equipment. It uses an Er: glass laser to emit 1.535um near infrared wavelength delivered through a optical fiber to a hand piece in which there is micro lens array to produce deferent density of microscopic thermal zones (MTZs). These micro-beams create narrow, deep columns of tissue coagulation that penetrate well below the epidermis and into the dermis, while sparing the tissue surrounding the columns from damage for rapid healing.
The Er:glass laser systems comes with a wavelength of 1540 nm. The laser beam of the Er:glass laser is weakly absorbed by melanin and hemoglobin. Because of the low spread coefficient of this wavelength, the laser beam penetrates very deeply into the skin and is absorbed maximally by the tissue water. This leads to a warming up of the deeper skin layers, the collagen is denatured and cells are warmed up.
Take the active acne for example, the warming up leads to a reduction of the sebaceous glands and therefore a reduction of sebum production. This in turn leads to a "drying out" of the acne.
1) Removing of fine lines and deeper wrinkles of face, neck, and striae gravidarum, and
sinnificantly improving medium to deep wrinkles.
2) Removing inflammatory acne and smoothing our of scars
3) Removing warts, moles, and pigmented lesions
4) Removing age-spots and sun-spots, freckles
5) Improving skin texture and tone
6) Causing significant skin tightening
7) Improving your complexion
8) Reducing stretch marks
1) A skin resturfacing option with little to no downtime-patients can typically return to their daily activities with minimal redness or discomfort.
2) The stratum corneum remains in place, eliminating wound healing issues and allowing to rapid healing.
3) Fractional columns prevent unnecessary heat accumulation, as opposed to the more painful delivery method of scanning devices.
4) Ease of treatment - It does not require topical anesthesia or dye application, minimizing preparation and clean-up time.
5) Fractional laser treatment is safe for most skin types, which includes fitzpatrick skin types IV and V; Asian, Indian,-Hispanic and lighter toned black skin.
1) Light source: Lamp pumped Er:Glass laser
2) Wavelength: 1.535nm
3) MTZs Energy and density:
100MTZs/cm2: 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80mj;
400MTZs/cm2: 6, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25mj;
4) Pulse width: 5, 10 ms optional
5) Repetition rate: Single: 1 Hz. Optional
6) Size of Microlens Array: 10*10mm
7) Cooling systems:Sapphire continuously contact cooling
8) Working period: Continuously stand-by working for 12 hours
9) Electrical requirements: 100/110V 50-60Hz or 230-260V, 50-60Hz
10) Demension: 52*54*116cm3(L*W*H)
11) Gross weight: 120kgs
Contact Person: Judy ysqth