There is really only one company to contact when you have PCB assembly needs, and that's PCBCart. Check out this list of some of the high-quality PCB assembly services we offer:
• One-Stop Fabrication and Assembly: A turnkey start-to-finish solution meets all your needs.
• Multiple PCB Assembly Services: SMT, THT, Mixed Assembly, Package on Package (POP), Rigid PCBs, Flex PCBs - if there's a type of printed circuit board that can be assembled, we almost surely do it.
• Flexible Volume Assembly Alternatives: Prototypes, low volume, high volume — we do it all.
• Parts Sourcing: We have years of experience and stable relationships with authorized electronic components manufacturers and distributors, so you always get real, quality parts. All parts go through 100 percent quality inspection before use.
• Comprehensive Quality Assurance: From visual inspection to AOI and X-ray inspection, we take quality control very seriously and test everything rigorously for functionality and quality.
• High Efficiency, Low Cost: You'll appreciate the value of our added free services, like our Valor DFM/DFA check and expert professional design assistance.
• Professional Engineering Team: We're highly qualified and dedicated to the success of your project, allowing you to start with optimized designs and giving you a better chance to meet project deadlines.
Flexible Volume PCB Assembly Service From PCBCart
Our PCB assembly services go above and beyond what the average assembly PCB company will do. We offer a variety of flexible circuit board assembly services for the different stages of your product development, including:
• Prototype PCB Assembly: See how well your PCB design works before generating a large order. Our quality prototype PCB assembly allows us to deliver a quick prototype, so you can identify any potential challenges in your design fast and optimize the quality of your final boards.
• Low-Volume, High Mix PCB Assembly: If you require a number of different boards for specialized applications, PCBCart is your company.
• High-Volume PCB Assembly: We are equally as skilled at cranking out large PCB assembly orders as we are at delivering small ones.
• Consigned & Partial PCB Assembly: Our consigned PCB assembly services meet IPC Class 3 standards, are ISO 9001:2008-certified and are RoHS-compliant.
• Full Turnkey PCB Assembly: Also ISO 9001:2008-certified and RoHS-compliant, our turnkey PCB assembly allows us to take care of your entire project from start to finish, so you can step in and start taking advantage of the finished product right away.
From SMD to through-hole and mixed assembly projects, we do it all, including free Valor DFM/DFA checks and function testing to verify the quality of your boards, with no minimum cost requirements or added tooling charges when you reorder. Our detailed assembly capabilities are listed in the table below